Constance Pelkey Designs

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Inauguration Day Celebration!!





I haven't forgotten about my New Year, Old Health Issues and New Business Commitments that I posted about almost a week and a half ago.

No, in fact!! I've simply been waiting for the New Horizon of HOPE to appear in full reality!

Inauguration Day is here!!

Hip, hip HOORAY!!!
Hip, hip HOORAY!!!
Hip, hip HOORAY!!!

In honor of the USA's karma pendulum swinging back to sanity and the Realm of Hope arriving...

I'm having a grand reopening sale in my Etsy Store Front, and a Grand opening Sale in my new ArtFire Store Front!!

All day on Tuesday, while I sit here in front of the TV and watch history being made, I will be uploading new items to both my stores!! I'll also be offering FREE SHIPPING to all sales during the first 100 days that President Obama is in office!




Copyright © 2008 by Constance Pelkey.

This bloggy feed is for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this content in a news reader or on a website related to Constance Pelkey, then where you are reading it from is in violation of copyright!
Thanks!! Conni

No comments: