Constance Pelkey Designs

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Constance Pelkey Designs Bi-Monthly Newsletter

Constance Pelkey Designs Bi-Monthly Newsletter


Please feel free to pass this newsletter along to anyone who might be interested!


In honor of the United States Presidential Inauguration Day, I'm having a Grand Re-Opening sale in my Etsy Store Front, and a Grand Opening Sale in my new ArtFire Store Front!!

All day on Tuesday, January 20TH, 2009 while I sit here in front of the TV and watch history being made, I will be uploading new items to both my ETSY and ARTFIRE stores!! I'll also be offering FREE SHIPPING to all sales during the first 100 days (Thursday, April 30th, 2009) that President Obama is in office!


  • To unsubscribe from this newsletter please email conniepelkey@gmail.com and place "REMOVE ME!" in the subject line!!




Copyright © 2008 by Constance Pelkey.

This bloggy feed is for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this content in a news reader or on a website related to Constance Pelkey, then where you are reading it from is in violation of copyright!
Thanks!! Connie

No comments: