Constance Pelkey Designs

Friday, January 30, 2009

Put yourself on view. This brings your talents to light. - Baltasar Gracian


The bug swap sign up deadline is here! Today. Friday January 30th, 2009.

I've been quite busy this week what with making and repairing a few PMC pieces that have been languishing in the repair cup, making my masks for the Mini Mask Swap, and contacting folks about the bug swap!

Mom has informed that she will be financing a new lap top for me! It'll be an early birthday, Valentines Day, etc gift. I've picked out a Dell small business model that has a web cam attached! I'm so excited about it! It'll be a few weeks before it arrives! I'll be certain to let you all know when I get it!

I've started a new feature on my blog called Wordless Wednesday, it's a take off on the What's on the Work Table posts. In it I'll be taking step by step shots of my process for the current project. The first one went over quite well! Folks liked it!

Working on this theme of putting myself out there, on view - when the new lappy arrives and I figure out the web cam, I'll be having Open Studio time. I'll turn the camera on and invite folks to watch while I work. *Excited squeal!*

I go back to work this weekend too, Saturday and Sunday 11 to 3. This is good as $ has become very tight for us! My belly feels really good finally, just the occasional twinge happens now! My knee surgery is yet again, on hold until we find out the results of all the procedures and blood work Nancy had this week. She *might* need a surgical procedure - we just don't know yet. Good thoughts and prayers are greatly accepted.

Don't for get to check out my Artfire Store and my Etsy Store! New stuff added weekly!!





Copyright © 2008 by Constance Pelkey.

This bloggy feed is for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this content in a news reader or on a website related to Constance Pelkey, then where you are reading it from is in violation of copyright!
Thanks!! Connie




No comments: