Constance Pelkey Designs

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lunch in Canada

Mom & Aunt Vivian

I drove my Mom to Canada for lunch yesterday. We drove up 95 and crossed at Houlton. Yep. A four hour drive, one way to see her 87 year old sister, my Aunt Vivian. They are the only two left, on this coast anyway. My Uncle Raymond is in Oregon, doubtful if he will ever make it over here again. Mom is 76. There were 7 siblings. 3 remain. There were some tears as we left... Both are in good health, but ya just never know. It was a good visit.

On the way back down I95 we ran into some heavy rain storms and there was even some hail mixed in at times.

Connie

~ Life's too short to use cheap beads! ~





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh that was lovely of you to do that for your Mum.
Glad you all had a nice time too!

Connie (The Purple Princess) said...

Thanks!! *G*