Constance Pelkey Designs

Monday, January 26, 2009

News Letter!

Constance Pelkey Designs Bi-Monthly Newsletter

Please feel free to pass this newsletter along to anyone who might be interested!


In honor of the United States Having a NEW President, I'm continuing Grand Re-Opening sale in my Etsy Store Front, and a Grand Opening Sale in my new ArtFire Store Front!!

I've been adding new items to each store on a daily basis, be certain to check in often!! I'll be offering FREE SHIPPING to all sales during the first 100 days (until Thursday, April 30th, 2009) that President Obama is in office!



Check out the ARTFIRE Guild I recently created, the Maine Made Creative Arts Guild on ARTFIRE! If you make and sell stuff in Maine you MUST check us out and join in! It's great fun to connect to other creative Mainers!!

Also, the sign up deadline for my Bug Swap is coming right up!! Only a few spots left, so be certain to email me!! Check out past pictures of previous bug swaps!!

  • To unsubscribe from this newsletter please email conniepelkey@gmail.com and place "REMOVE ME!" in the subject line!!




Copyright © 2008 by Constance Pelkey.

This bloggy feed is for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this content in a news reader or on a website related to Constance Pelkey, then where you are reading it from is in violation of copyright!
Thanks!! Conn

No comments: