Constance Pelkey Designs

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun with Pictures

I made a seared scallop salad for us yesterday for dinner. It was just a plain green baby leaf salad with carrot matchsticks and a tomato from our garden with shredded sharp cheddar. Here's a shot of the scallops in the saute pan. I did them simply with butter, a touch of garlic, some salt and cracked black pepper and a quick shot of lemon to finish it up. Then I just sliced them up and put them over the greens and added some croƻtons. YUM!!

This shot is taken with my new cell phone. It's a Samsung Slider and I love it! I think the picture quality is pretty darn good!




Here's a fun shot of the house I took yesterday with my cell camera. I played with the editing options on this one and chose the "milky" look. Kinda cool, I think! Looks like it's part of a dream.








Here's the same shot, cropped and in sepia. Looks like it was taken 100 years ago! Fun!


Copyright © 2008 by Constance Pelkey.

This bloggy feed is for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this content in a news reader or on a website related to Constance Pelkey Designs, this site is in violation of copyright!
Thanks!! Connie

No comments: