Being tagged as a blogger is a bit different than the childhood game of tag, being tagged as a blogger is more of a call out to say, "I read your blog, and I like it." Much better than the feeling I used to get being tagged in the game, as a kid.
1. Place the name of the person and URL on your blog.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write seven things about yourself.
4. Name seven of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email letting those bloggers know they have been tagged.
1. Funny, smart, and talented Entrepreneur/ Mom, Lisa over at Polkadotcreations.com
2. Cat, very talented, business woman/ Mom over at Catherienarts.com
3. The illustrious Moe, way over in beautiful Hawaii! Moeart.blogspot.com
4. Kathi, my dear and longtime friend in the land of fruits and nuts, Southern California. Dragonsglass.com
5. The infamously talented Aussie; Melly, from down under over at Clayhappenings.blogspot.com
6. Those feline friends and their Mom from Missouri Nels-ed-nitro-xing.blogspot.com
7. And Katherine, my buddy who has finally met her midlife prize of becoming a nurse! yay! Midlifenurse.blogspot.com
Seven things about me:
1. I'm 47 years old
2. I live in Augusta, ME but yearn to be in the American Southwest
3. I'm partnered to a wonderful woman
4. I love my motorcycle
5. I have a degree in cooking
6. I work with polymer clay, beads, precious metal clay and fiber arts; sewing, crochet, felting...
7. I work as a animal care specialist at a major pet store - I love it!!!