Constance Pelkey Designs

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My partner, Nancy rocks!!

My partner, Nancy rocks!!

We had a wonderful 5 days when she took off for my surgery. I admit Wednesday wasn't the best day ever, but the rest were just great! She saw to my every need, my every whim and desire. We did very little except lay about and watch TV. She did groceries and bought me all sorts of fun things like puddings and granola bars and ruby red grapefruit juice and sushi for lunch!!

YUM!!!

It was tough on her and me, her going back to work yesterday. Mondays are her long day and she left around 8AM and didn't arrive back home until a little past 8PM! I missed her terribly!

She is certainly a keeper!

nancy with my thong on her head

Connie
~ Life's too short to use cheap beads! ~




No comments: