Constance Pelkey Designs

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

10th leg!

Pat finally got her pics put up from her time with the swap!

Here's what she had to say:

"Well, I finally got things back together with my printer and loaded the pictures.  I will attach the two.  This has been a fun swap, in spite of the quantity, LOL, hope everyone is enjoying the goodies they get.  It occurred to me last night that I don't remember putting stickers on the three books I put in the box, so it the next person to receive would please email me I can tell you which three they are and ask you to please put a note on them for me, please.

I have lots going on, Chartpak has just hired me to teach their fine arts program for Michael's locally, and samples have to be ready to hang within a couple weeks.  This means more hours, YES! when most needed.

Here are the two pics.  Pat :c)"

 

What she kept

What she added

Gloria? You're next!

No comments: