Constance Pelkey Designs

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona. ~George F. Will

The box is headed to Arizona!!

This is what Jackie posted about the box's stay at here place!

I took a few photos of the T2T box, here they are.

The box is crammed full - I mean crammed!! So future swappers might want to think about putting small and flat items in there. Or something. It was hard to get it all back in.

(contents)

(Close up)

(Close up)

 

(taken)

 

(added)

The postage amount for the box (large flat rate box) is $15.20 so start saving your pennies. It's going to be on its way to Jodie in Arizona tomorrow!

Jodie I am posting it to your PO box so it doesn't get melted on your doorstep.

Jackie

Edited to add: thanks for swapping, everyone. For those behind me - you are going to love Moe's beads! You would have loved Jeanann's things, too, LOL, but I'm afraid some of them are now in MY possession! And Sue C - I now own one of your lizard tails & matching beads, yay. Mary Kay and Rebecca - great tools you guys added. If I forgot anyone forgive me - I'm worn out today.

 

Thanks so much for sharing, Jackie!! Great pictures!!

Jodie in Arizona?? You're up!!

No comments: