The swap box has started on it's 3rd leg already!!
Rebecca in TX wrote to the group this morning:
Package just left my house and is now headed to Jeanann in MT.
I upgraded us to a large priority mail box!
I added the following:
- Makins book and Molds
- 3 silk necklace cords
- Red bouillon wire
- Magnetic clasps
- Metal Bracelet blank
- Cowboy hat cutter
- Set of Notebooks to cover with clay
- A bag full of large syringes. (I use them with liquid clay)
- 3 rolls of embossing foils. (blue, gold and silver)
- 4 Silver conches for belt buckles
- a bag of necklace cords
- a package of ultra light
- a package of google eyes
- a string a pearl drop beads
- 2 sheets of temporary tattoos
- dicrochic plastic wrap (use under clear embossing powder
- for faux dichroic look)
- a bunch of black gift bags
- Dowel rods
- a package of black satin cord
- a blank sheet of lino to cut your own stamp.
I took out the following.
- lady bug cane
- wire chokers
- glass ducks
- face cane brooch
- bag of tile slices
I did toss a few pieces that were broken beyond repair.
The upgraded box on it's way to Jeanann in Montana!