Constance Pelkey Designs

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Getting ready!

001The floor of my studio is covered with all my teaching supplies! Why you may ask?

I’m getting ready for my teaching gig at Sweetland Retreat in November!

I found these cute little mini-multi pocketed pink and green totes to use as my student tool bags! Aren’t they just perfect!? I always provide for my beginners classes a tool bag full of PC tools for their use during the class only. All these tools I’ve made or purchased myself. They aren’t up for sale. There’s things like a length of PVC pipe, a tile, some straight edge razor blades, hand made sculpting tools, needle, clay pushers..etc. I’ve struggled as to how to neatly contain these tools ,yet be able to quickly hand them out when needed. I found these at Goodwill for 2 bux a bag! I love them!

1 comment:

Jamie Ribisi-Braley said...

Oh how perfect, Connie!! Those bags are so cute!! I can't wait to see you in action!