Constance Pelkey Designs

Thursday, September 10, 2009

AK! Introspection ~ OR ~ realizations of a belly button gazer.

 

We changed from all Time Warner service's (Internet, digital phone, & DVR TV) to Direct TV for DVR TV services and Time Warner for digital phone and internet services. We're saving TONS of cash! And getting way more channels!! All is good.

Except when it’s not so good.

Two men were here for nearly 7 hours and it didn't work correctly when I turned it on this morning! I spent some time on the phone with customer service and after a while it  seems to be working.

Change.

It sucketh.

I HATE programming remotes! I spent another few hours this morning programming 3 remotes!

Setting up brand new record lists, favorite channels lists and on and on! It really makes me want to poke hot needles in my eyes!!

Seriously.

Then! - explaining to my legally blind, very stubborn 78 year old Mom how the remote works for her TVs is making me want to sh*t razor blades!

I JUST WANT IT TO WORK WHEN I PICK IT UP AND PUSH THE BUTTONS!!!!!!!

The whole experience and my horrible reaction to it (can we say “Stressed so badly that I yelled at my Mom!” AK! Not good!) has convinced me that I need to start see someone again. A counselor.

*sigh*

No comments: