Constance Pelkey Designs

Monday, March 09, 2009

Constance Pelkey Designs Bi-Monthly Newsletter

Constance Pelkey Designs Bi-Monthly Newsletter


Please feel free to pass this newsletter along to anyone who might be interested!

As most of you know, I had knee replacement surgery on February 17th. It's been a trying couple of weeks, pain/ stress/ drama - wise, for the whole household, but I'm/ we're doing so much better these last few days!!

The pain is way down, the stitches are out, the walker is put away and I'm on the ol' cane, the Tyl3 pain meds are down to 3-4 doses in a 24 hour period, and I'm bearing weight on the leg going up AND down the stairs! Wow! The physical therapist was stunned with my progress this morning! Tomorrow will be three weeks out from surgery!

As a result of my downtime, I haven't done much with my storefronts lately. However, I did add Artfire's Rapid Cart to my blog. You can find it over there on the right side, below the Beading Babe cartoon. It's supposed to make it super easy to make purchases. As I have yet to make a sale over there, I haven't received any feedback on how efficient it is... I'd love to hear from anyone who's used it!

I'll be getting back into the swing of adding new items to the storefronts on a more regular basis now I'm feeling better. I'm also going to implement a couple of new, fun and exciting features to the blog in the upcoming weeks. Watch this newsletter for updates on these exciting things!!

Take care everyone!!

My ETSY storefront.
http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_75x75.47523024.jpg
My ARTFIRE storefront.
http://static.artfire.com/admin/product_images/thumbs/6923_product_1349974302_3_thumb_medium.jpg
  • FREE SHIPPING in BOTH venues until Thursday, April 30th, 2009 !
  • New items added weekly!!
  • Lots of fun items up for grabs! Check it out!!

To subscribe to this newsletter please email conniepelkey@gmail.com and place "ADD ME!" in the subject line!!

To unsubscribe from this newsletter please email conniepelkey@gmail.com and place "REMOVE ME!" in the subject line!!


No comments: