Constance Pelkey Designs

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Scary pajamas - AGAIN!! :)

Remember last spring when I had a scary encounter with my pajama pants??

Well, I'm not sure what the fixation on my pajamas happens to be with the four legged members of this family, but....

Last night when I grabbed my long purple tee shirt nightie, which I'd simply balled up and threw on the bead earlier in the day, out popped a chewed up stuffed squeaky toy!!

YIKES!!!

It was originally a cat toy, but Nero stole it one day and promptly ripped the stuffing and squeaker out of it! I'm not sure if Twink or Henry took it back and buried it in my night shirt, or if Nero hid it there himself.

Animals are very weird sometimes and I wish I knew what they were thinking!!! LOL!





Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009 by Constance Pelkey.

This bloggy feed is for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this content in a news reader or on a website related to Constance Pelkey, then where you are reading it from is in violation of copyright!
Connie

No comments: