Constance Pelkey Designs

Friday, February 13, 2009

Buttons and Cowls - Oh My!!!


I made up a retro cane last week before my Makin's Extruder died. I'm VERY happy with how it came out! I then made a button set and one extra for a neck cowl.






Both of these will be appearing in a selling venue of mine VERY soon!! Heck, they might even be there right now! Why don't you check out the sidebar over there on the right side of this blog and see???

There's lots of fun stuff there!!
































Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009 by Constance Pelkey.

This bloggy feed is for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this content in a news reader or on a website related to Constance Pelkey, then where you are reading it from is in violation of copyright!
Connie

No comments: