Constance Pelkey Designs

Thursday, February 05, 2009

“Hold fast to your dreams, for without them life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.” Langston Hughes

I started working with my Makin's Extruder the other day and it broke!! Ak! The little brass part that screws down the threaded "pusher" dislodged itself from where it's supposed to be and stuck halfway down the threads, ruining the threads! It's stuck!! I tried and tried to fix it, but no go! WAAHH!

I contacted Makin's customer service and I also contacted the nice folks over at The Clay Store, where I purchased it.

Hopefully, I'll get some kind of resolution around it soon!

I'm so bumming about it because I wanted to make one set of my bugs for the bug swap with a retro cane. I was able to make a small one, but I'm not sure if I can get enough slices off it for all six bugs! *sigh*

I also lost a whole bunch of photo's I took of all my earrings! This laptop took a whole file folder of unedited images and ate it for lunch!! They're gone! No where to be found!! This lappy is so frustrating! I'm sooo anxious for my new one! It's still a while away though.

Broken and lost... this was a real upbeat post, eh??

Hope you enjoyed the making of my silver ring from yesterday though! At least hat came out well!

*smile*





Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009 by Constance Pelkey.

This bloggy feed is for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this content in a news reader or on a website related to Constance Pelkey, then where you are reading it from is in violation of copyright!
Connie

No comments: