Constance Pelkey Designs

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Art Fire, Etsy and My Shop Policies

  • Payment

I accept PayPal, credit cards through PayPal and eChecks through PayPal. Payment is due at the time of purchase. If you know there will be a lapse between purchase and payment arriving, such as for an eCheck, please let me know. Items NOT paid or arranged for will be relisted and the sale canceled.

If payment isn't made, the first day I will send a reminder convo or email. The second day I will email. The third I will cancel the transaction and relist the item. If there's a reason for a delay, convo me and we can work it out!

  • Refunds and Exchanges, Other problems:

First, please contact me so we can work out a solution - every problem is unique! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please convo or email me. I will refund or exchange errors I make. I will exchange any item once I've received it back in saleable condition. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.

Since all situations are unique, please give me a convo or email and we'll work it out!

  • Shipping:

I ship Monday to Friday, as needed U.S. Mail, First Class Post. To the Continental U.S. and overseas destinations this takes about 1-2 weeks to arrive. Customs or other fees incurred are the responsibility of the buyer - I cannot legally mark commercial shipments as gifts to avoid those.

Over all, return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. If your product is not something you love for ANY reason, please send it back (after emailing me) within 2 weeks of receipt so that I can make it right for you!

  • The Other Stuff:

I'm open to discussing custom, designs, and /or wholesale arrangements.

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments: