Constance Pelkey Designs

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Grand Reopening of Constance Pelkey Designs - ETSY


I'm VERY excited to announce the Grand Reopening of my ETSY store!!!

After a long hiatus due to TWO torn rotator cuff surgeries that placed me on the sidelines for nearly two years, I'm proudly announcing the GRAND REOPENING of my "Constance Pelkey Designs" ETSY (ConniesClay) storefront!!

From now until the first day of the New Year I'll be offering FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE!!!

Uniquely Handmade. Poly Clay, Fine Silver, Fiber Arts.!

These mixed media items were created primarily from artist-grade polymer clay, Fine Silver and Fiber Arts.



Copyright © 2008 by Constance Pelkey.

This bloggy feed is for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this content in a news reader or on a website related to Constance Pelkey, then where you are reading it from is in violation of copyright!

No comments: