Constance Pelkey Designs

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Whats on my work table

I've been feeling a little better each day. I had a bit of an infection in the incision that had to be dealt with, but it's fine now. I'm on antibiotics and still having to take Vicoden for pain. Tomorrow I have all the rest of the staples removed! YAY! (itchy!)

Yesterday I worked at my table for a couple hours. Made a skinner blend mica shift jelly roll. With that I made a 3 bead set and a peek-a-boo pendant on a velum square. They'll be holiday gifts... have some more in the pipeline to work on too!



A business card tin.














Copyright © 2008 by Constance Pelkey.

This bloggy feed is for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this content in a news reader or on a website related to Constance Pelkey Designs, the you are reading it from is in violation of copyright!
Thanks!! Connie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely, Connie!

~Mo~