Constance Pelkey Designs

Monday, November 24, 2008

OK,

This is bugging me. You can see running down the left of this page my live feed stats. Someone keeps checking in from Wallingford Ct. I grew up in Meriden! Who is it!? Email me! conniepelkey@gmail.com



Copyright © 2008 by Constance Pelkey.

This bloggy feed is for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this content in a news reader or on a website related to Constance Pelkey Designs, the you are reading it from is in violation of copyright!
Thanks!! Connie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie,

We have a Google Alert set up for "Wallingford" and saw your blog post in the latest alert, so thought we'd check out your blog. While it was not us who originally visited your site, we're glad to make your acquaintance! Anyone who's a Sox fan, Pats fan, and a Trekkie to boot, is OK in our book! Also, I lived most of my early years (until I was 18) in Maine. I was born in Damariscotta and lived in Wiscasset, Boothbay Harbor and Gray before settling in Windham, from where I graduated high school. My wife and I now live in Wallingford, CT and are realtors there. So, it's a pleasure to meet you! Take care!

Pat and Wayne Harriman
Wallingford, CT

Connie (The Purple Princess) said...

Very cool!! Nice to meet you also!