Constance Pelkey Designs

Monday, October 27, 2008

What's on the work table!


I thought I'd start something here on the blog now that I can actually spend some time in my studio working on stuff! It's been so long that I wasn't able to work due to healing up both my shoulders from torn rotator cuff surgery!

Every so often I'll take a pic of what is actually on my table or in my lap, in the case of beading or crocheting, and post about it. In other words things in progress...

I've been experimenting with a bit of sculpting lately. Odd thing for me to do! But, WHAM!! my muse hit me over the head with the sculpting tools and I'm sculpting!

So, there's a couple of little pooch faces and some shell dwellers up in the top of the picture. Then there's a tin in progress, and a pen, some empty shells and some clay that's being conditioned.



Copyright © 2008 by Constance Pelkey.

This bloggy feed is for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this content in a news reader or on a website related to Constance Pelkey Designs, the you are reading it from is in violation of copyright!
Thanks!! Connie

No comments: