Constance Pelkey Designs

Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Work

This is a small silver box I've been playing around with for a while now... I "think" it's done. *G*

Click the pic to see more .999 Fine Silver (PMC) work.

This is the same red and gold poly clay with PMC accents necklace I posted a bit ago.


Again, click the pic to see more necklaces...

These are two purses I finished up recently. Last summer while I was healing from my shoulder surgery the only thing I could comfortably do was crochet. I have a bunch more purses and totes and mini backpacks to line and finish still, some just need liners, others need poly clay handles and buttons etc.... in the meantime, here's two!



Look for these and more on my ETSY store.

BTW: FREE SHIPPING from now until 12/24/2007!!!

No comments: