Constance Pelkey Designs

Monday, November 19, 2007

Red and Gold and Fine Silver too!

It's been literally MONTHS since I've completed anything!! As most of you know, I've been nursing a terrible shoulder injury and I had surgery on July 20th. Well, it's pretty much healed at this point! YAY! I also did a studio move this early fall and I started this necklace after that. In the midst of creating the elements, I started a new job, I had to work full time for nearly a month and had NO energy left to create. Well, today I'm off and I finished stringing!! I even got a semi-decent picture taken with my sorry camera. We are purchasing a new camera for each other as a Xmas gift, so there will be many more pictures in my future!



At any rate - here is my latest creation! It'll end up on my ETSY at some point. The leaves are a red and gold polymer clay skinner blend with precious metal clay (fine silver) accent leaves and beads.



No comments: