Constance Pelkey Designs

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wordless Wednesday just became…..

Web Cam Wednesday!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

Heh!

This week only!

I’ll have the cam on most of the day today! I have the day off from work and I need to finish up some stock for my upcoming show - the Hallowell Riverfront Festival, which is a part of the larger, week long event called Whatever Family Festival, coming right up at the end of June!!

I’m doing some clip-type business card holders with my rainbow cane I did last week. I might even put a few stitches on that shoe too!

Wish me luck on that!!


Later this afternoon I be doing some mending on the *GASP!!* SEWING MACHINE!!!!

That oughta be fun!

AK!!

2 comments:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Very pretty rainbow cane! Love to see the business card holders when they're done!

Connie (The Purple Princess) said...

Thanks! And will do!