Constance Pelkey Designs

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Time Management

Now that I’m back to work after my medical leave of 4 months (!!) I’m finding it real necessary to schedule my time efficiently!

Mondays I have off from work so that is my Studio Day. I spend the majority of my time working in there on Mondays. In the afternoons I turn on the web cam so you can come peek over my shoulder if you like! I work on whatever happens to be on my work table at the moment. Lately I’ve been obsessing about puppets and shoes. Yes! Believe it or don’t, I’ve been working on sculptures!! Me!? Never thought it’d happen, but here I am!! Sculpting puppets and such – And shoes???! More on that later!!Whew!

Tuesdays I have my newly minted treasure hunts on my Artfire and Etsy stores! Follow my Tweets and Facebook updates as well as here at the good ol’ blog to learn more! I usually work on computer stuff on this day too, photo editing, newsletter writing and future blog posts. I need some sit down time, after all! *smile*

The rest of the week, I am spending at work. I try to squeeze in some hours of studio time, too! I HAVE to have some play time! *smile*

This weekend at work is PetSmart’s National Spring Adoption Event! I’ll be working with the local Kennebec Valley Humane Society to ensure a fun weekend at the store! Stop in and adopt someone!!! You’ll be glad you did!

No comments: