Constance Pelkey Designs

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mini Vacation!

Love Birds

Monday is a holiday here in New England. My partner Nancy took Friday off and she is off on Monday too! So, we are in the midst of a mini vacation!

She got caught up on some yard work yesterday while the weather was EXCELLANT! Beautiful day!! Today is a “lazy bum day” and then tomorrow we are off to Portland with a group of friends for dinner and the Indigo Girls concert at Merrill Auditorium! Yippee!!!

Monday we go over to our friend’s who lets us winter store “the girls” (our motorcycles) in her large garage. We are bringing them home for the season!! YAY! We may even take a short ride after we get them home, depends on how cool it is.

All this rambling just to tell you I WON’T be having Open Studio Time on Monday. But, be certain to check out my little smiley face Yahoo messenger guy over there on the top right column, ya never know when I’ll be broadcasting from the studio. I’ll be working on my Old Lady in the Shoe sculpt and I’ll be stringing my black and white jester marionette this coming week!

Amy & Emily

No comments: