Constance Pelkey Designs

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Birdie Googins – too funny!

We, here in Maine LOVE watching this local actress who advertises for Mardens, a local salvage retail store. (Big Lots on a local level) Just watch the ads on her website, and then check out the local TV stations interview with her. She is very cute and funny. Very “back woods Maine”! HA!!

I almost hate to say it, but we just might miss out on mud season this spring! It been a couple of LOVELY February days these last couple days of late March! BBBbbbbbbbrrrrrr!!!

On a quick business note, I finished up a box of items that I was finishing and getting ready for jury. I’m trying to get admitted into a co-op and I had to prep up some items for retail sale… adding hang tags/ packaging etc… So, I go tomorrow to drop off this box. *crossing fingers*

Bugs are coming in fast and furious at this point! So fun to open a box and goodies every day! It’s like your birthday every time the mail comes! Too fun!!

No comments: