Constance Pelkey Designs

Monday, December 08, 2008

Lot's done today!


I worked upstairs in the newly set up photo studio from 8:30AM to 11:45, then after lunch I was back up there at 1:30 and stayed until 3:00PM! In the last shot down below is a sample of the photo's I took today... I have over 150 still to edit and probably another 50 to 75 pictures to take. I plan on editing these over the next few weeks so that when I'm laid up from my knee surgery, I'll have new items all ready to upload to my ETSY shop. While I'm taking these photos - I'm going through old stock, reassessing and reevaluating my pieces, some are being unceremoniously tossed, while others are being looked at in a whole new light! It's been over two years since I've looked at most of this stuff! Wow! I'm so glad to be over the shoulder surgeries!! I feel alive and creative again! I missed it so much! Pretty much all I could do for two years was crochet! Now, I LIKE to crochet, but I also like to bead, and work with polymer clay, and precious metal clay, and wire wrap, sew a little and string beads and I even like to sculpt a bit... I'll tell ya, crocheting got old fast! I have lots to show for what I crocheted, but I have yet to take good pics of those items... all in due time!

That's the items waiting to be shot in the right pictures and yes, that's the laptop with my iTunes blaring!

During lunch I did laundry, worked on my wire and bead crochet pouch I started last night, and now, I've been photo editing since 5PM. Oh! I also had a tubby time in the late afternoon too! Yummy!

I can't believe that I can so easily walk from the basement, where the washer and dryer are - to the first floor kitchen (to check on the fish chowder in the crock pot) - then up again to the 3rd floor attic where I was shooting pictures - without even being winded!!! When we first moved in to this house I LITERALLY did not FIT down the cellar stairs! Wow! Loosing 270 lbs has sooooo changed my life!!

polymer clay focal



Copyright © 2008 by Constance Pelkey.

This bloggy feed is for personal, non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this content in a news reader or on a website related to Constance Pelkey, then where you are reading it from is in violation of copyright!
Thanks!! Conni

No comments: