Constance Pelkey Designs

Monday, May 05, 2008

Shoulder Surgery

Here's pictures of my surgery for those who like such things.... *G*
shoulder surgery

shoulder surgery

And here is a shot of my incisions - had the stitches removed last Friday and the steri strips are to be left alone and will fall off on their own.

right shoulder

It's really feeling so much better these last couple days. I'm very encouraged that it will be OK in a few more weeks. I have to wear the sling and pillow for 6 weeks total and I have my first PT appointment tomorrow. I plan on calling or going in to see my boss later in the week to talk about coming back to work. I won't be able to do my regular job for a while still, but I can go in and cover the sales floor and do customer service, perhaps in the afternoons. Not real sure how I'll bag fish though. We'll see how things go.

No comments: