Constance Pelkey Designs

Monday, December 17, 2007

Sea shell Countenance and others

I've had today off from my job and I spent it finishing up stringing some PMC and Polyclay pieces. I think they came out rather nice. *smile*

This first one I've named "Sea shell Countenance"



It's made of precious metal clay, green tinted sea shells and silver lined seed beads we purchased last winter on our wonderful trip to the US southwest and the Mexican Peninsula.

Reminds me of those warm, sun filled precious days we had! Yum!



This next one is called: "Florals in basket weave"



I learned the basket weave caning technique from none other than Klew herself on the same trip I mentioned above.

So fun!



This next one is called simply: "Floral pendant with beads and fibers"



It's a polymer clay caned floral cabochon that I wire wrapped and then strung on coordinating strings of seed beads and fun fibers.



MMMmmmmmm! Purple....

Connie ~

~ Life's too short to use cheap beads! ~

Constance Pelkey Designs

Constance Pelkey Designs on ETSY!

No comments: